Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Alive...It's Alive

I would like to inform everyone of the birth of our new baby...Our Website...www.babythoughts.ca.

I have been hinting that the Sexy was working non stop on something, it was the creation of our website.

BabyThoughts.ca provides new and expectant mothers resource information, from after hours clinics to fitness programs to take part with your baby. Baby Thoughts.ca is also a place where mothers can create and join communities where they can get together with other mothers and talk about all things baby.

The website was my way of sharing the information that I found very useful during my pregnancy and after the birth of Preciosa. Also being part of a group of mothers was so much fun it was something to look forward to. We shared stories, problems, solutions and offered each other a tremendous amount of support. I value my mom friends a great deal and the website will enable mothers to create communities based on their own individual needs.

I want this website to help all mothers and mothers-to-be across the country, that is why your comments and suggestions are very welcomed. Stop by and check it out.

I would also like to say that my husband was amazing, he is the creator of the website and without him it would not have happened. Cheers to my husband.

No comments: