Saturday, January 06, 2007

What A Week!

I was on vacation this last week so I moved forward on some things that we needed to do for the business. I had not realized just how much I had to do, I had to look into getting a GST and RST number for the company, I had to talk to some vendors and try to get business cards printed. I was able to accomplish most of these things but there are still quite a lot to do.

The thing that has got me very excited is that I finally feel like I have responsibilities. The Husband has been very busy building the site and doing all of the tech stuff which means that he is constantly on the computer. Now, I have responsibilities and must make sure to not let things slide.

What a nice week we had in Toronto...what awesome weather. Isa and I went to the park with another mom and her son and had a great time. Isa was not too impressed with the swing...she really hates the thing. But she did like the slide, which is sort off unfortunate for me because I have to pick her up and take her to the top of the slide and follow her down and repeat the whole process again. But the end my back was killing me.


It was nice to get together with one of my mom friends...it's really cool to see the kids playing together now that they are older...I remember when all they could do was lie on their backs and stare at the ceiling. Now they fight for the same toys and run around.

I had a great vacation, I can't believe that three weeks have gone by and that Monday I am back at work and waking up at 6:30 am and getting Isa from day care for 5:30 pm. I am not looking forward to the commute but it is time to get back to normal. I also have to make sure to work very hard at our business and to keep the momentum that I started.

Here is to a good work week and to getting back to the daily routine.

No comments: