Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ooooh Gooody

I have just discovered that I can actually blog at work...I have to tell you that I can barely contain my excitement. You may be wondering what the fudge I am talking about. Well, because my work actually wants us to be productive and stuff like that they will not allow you to sign into Internet based email providers ie. gmail.

Now as we know and complain about, New Blogger now has us signing in using gmail. So I was not able to sign into Blogger to post entries. But somehow, I have no freaking clue how, I am able to log into my account and create this post...Hurray for me.

Now I can actually contribute more to my blog since I have more time at work to take 5 and quickly write something. All I have to do is think of something interesting to write about. I will have to work on that.

Okay I have to go and think hard on what to talk about.

No comments: