Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

We wish you all a very Happy Easter full of yummy chocolate bunnies.

I know that Isa's grandparents are going to go INSANE over the chocolate bunnies for many years to come. Every time we go over they have some sugary treat for her and the smart little girl knows it.


I have to say that I am not sure how I feel about the whole Easter egg hunt thing and the cheap quality chocolate animals. I don't want Isa to think that this is all Easter is about. Now, don't get me wrong I think that the Easter Egg hunt is lots of fun and will be something that we will all enjoy taking part in. I am also looking forward to decorating eggs and doing other Easter crafts with her. Especially since I only got to do this once as a child (my mother was not a crafty person) I just need to ensure that she
also knows that Easter is about Lent, Holy Week and the Resurrection of Christ.

But there is no point in worrying about this right now, she is only 18 months and has only a small idea of what is happening.

HAPPY EASTER


No comments: