Friday, July 27, 2007

F.Y.I. Friday

It has been a while since I had an F.Y.I. Friday, but I came across a neat(do people say neat anymore?) website that I thought I would share with you.

It's an online store called Zig Zag Boutique, and they sell second-hand or 'gently used' clothing and accessories for women and children. I have to say that I will certainly give them a try for when I start looking for fall and winter clothing for Isa. Ever since she has started day care I have stopped buying her expensive clothing because she just destroys them. Isa is a little girl who likes to become one with the paint, markers, crayons, glue, sand, mud, water and any other sensory activity. Because of this I can't bring myself to buy her the beautiful and pricey clothing from Baby Gap, Baby Roots or Gymboree.

To be honest I have had a great experience with clothing from Zellers. I find that they can have some really nice things at really good prices. The clothing has also done well after going through the washer and drier a billion times. Sears also has good sales and some good brands, but you have to spend time going through their racks and there are days when I just don't have the time or energy to do it.

So I will take a look at what Zig Zag Boutique will have to offer me for fall. I am off now to return to reading Harry Potter, I cannot put it down, I have been reading it almost non-stop since yesterday.

No comments: