Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And She's Off....

Just wanted to share another video of Isa, this one is of the first time she crawled. For a very long time she would just get on all fours and move her body back and forth, back and forth. Then she started to move backwards, until one day in May she actually put everything together and moved forward.

The only reason why I was actually able to capture the event was because I was filming her do her back and forth movements. Then all of a sudden she started moving forward. It took all the restraint in the world not to put down the camera and run to her to give her a big hug and kiss.

So, as I used to say when I worked at Famous Players Theater...sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

1 comment:

Her Bad Mother said...

She is ADORABLE. I never did get vid of WB crawling - although she never really did walk all that much, preferring to pull herself along the sectional, upright.